Music Studio Setup
This is how I envision a futuristic music studio - minimal and focused. Every component is chosen for it's quality, productivity and ergonomics. The room itself has light acoustic treatment and everything is placed symmetrical.
- Neumann KH 120 A - German precision with more bass than a speaker this size
- Apollo Twin USB - After 15 happy years with RME I made the switch
- Universal Audio UAD-2 Quad - Birthday present from my friends, trying to max out 4 DSPs
- Cubase - Has all necessary features and gets the job done
- Reason - Amazing soundquality in Reason since version 6
- Soundforge - A companion since I started making music on a PC, the definition of reliable.
- Kontakt - My main sampler, great filters and flexibility
- UAD Plugins - The workhorse: EMT Plate 140 for reverb
- Razorlame - 320kbit MP3s perfectly encoded
Chill out after working long hours or you'll be moving faders in your sleep.